View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 07:30 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I see someone replied to me in a post ages and ages ago. I must have removed it in a moment of internet insecurity.
So sorry.

Isis. I actually named her after a Bob Dylan song that meant a lot to me at one time. It's also the name of an Egyptian goddess. She was a persian kitty and she's now long passed. Attacked and killed by neighbour's dog.
She was an indoor kitty but raced out one night when there was a big storm and I needed to get everything tied down outside. I've never forgiven myself. She was so sweet and innocent.

Famous. Yes, strange name I know but my daughter thought that it was a cool name when she was 10 so that's her name. lol

Kee-lin. My little dragon. That's what Kee-lin means. He's himalayan cross. Has had major bowel surgery and is very old now but he's doing OK. He's a darling cat indeed.

I used to have Peter Lorrie. I didn't name him myself. He was a neighbour's birdie that I came to care for after they moved. He was the lorikeet that was injured by flying into the glass window. He couldn't fly or do much at all but he was a happy little birdie and much loved and cared about. He had a special climbing frame and we used to exercize him all the time and eventually he was able to hop and he certainly could climb.

Have had numerous fish. I have two new fish (xmas present) I haven't named yet, although the young girl from nextdoor suggested I call one of them Pearl, so that's just stuck. Pearl is quite a purple colour fighting fish and the other one is dark teal. Not named that one yet.

I did once have the Neons that we called the '4 musketeers'. They were Aramis, Arthos and Porthos and of course my favourite, D'Artagnan

Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (12-28-2008)