Thread: DSL questions
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 01:54 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

depending on where your area is and because it IS DSL, they cover a broader base because of the Satellite. There should be more options vs. cable or FiOp

there is also a difference between symmetrical and asymmetrical services.

maybe do a search around your area and see who provides DSL services and then maybe ask your neighbors and see what they like or use.

The thing is even within ONE company, they provide different services in different areas.

such as Comcast will be more competitive and offer more channels in say Atlanta vs. Egypt, NC...

I am not sure where you are at, but I would think that there would be something out there for you that would help your budget.

~~~~~~~~~~~

curious, there is this thing called 3M hooks, a particular type is designed to hold the wires along the walls...they are quite strong. they sell it at Wal-mart, Lowe's and other places.

They are stickies, you press them for 30 seconds (that's the key, have to press them for 30 secs, get your big and strong hubby to do that. ) and they'll stick to the walls....and when you are ready to move, you just pull that white strip very carefully and it'll pull right off without damaging your walls...

I love them...

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 12-28-2008 at 02:11 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (12-28-2008)