View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Hi Hon!!

First of all, what is ME?

i cannot post links yet .. it is basically a neurological disorder caused by infection. they do not know what causes it yet or how to treat it unfortunately but it is very life limiting

And as far as being a pagan, is that the same thing as being an athiest? Just curious.

no, athiests do not believe in god/goddess.. i do. pagan is an unbrealla term covering many diff paths. i am a hedgewitch.

I'm not religious myself but I was raised Catholic by the nuns and the priests. DON'T EVEN ASK HOW THAT WENT!!!! lol

i get the message there lol... and have heard many horror stories
i am not religious either, in fact i do not like religion. i am however spiritually orientated. i find religions on the whole divisive and judgemental

Did you plan to become pregant? I know that some gay couples find donors because they want to become parents.

i decided to try to see what happened yes. i got pregnant very fast which surprised me due to age and health etc, i was not sure i could get pregnant. i was led to believe that my donor would co-parent but he turned out to be an idiot and did a runner so unfortunately am left as a single parent. but i do not regret the pregnancy of course. is just hard alone and ill too

Hope you don't mind the questions.

not at all...

Welcome to our little corner of the universe.
Melody
than you !
soliloquise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote