View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 02:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Diana- that's a good question. And its one that your WC atty may not want to answer because it would be lost payment for them if you wanted to bail out.

I don't have the answer for you but I can direct you to California's Info & Assistance page on the DWC webpage http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/IandA.html
I have used this service on several occasions when I wasn't able to find answers in the Nolo book California Workers' Comp: how to take charge when you're injured on the job.
I am almost fairly certain your question isn't in the book. And if you can excuse me prodding further into the issue may I ask: How long is your LTD going to cover you? Is it the kind of compensation that can get you through? (Mine's only 2 years and that won't do because its measly. It's getting me by but it offers no money left over to take care of medical treatment- therefore I can't make a good attempt at getting over this RSI madness. See what I mean?)

Keep us updated!

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote