View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 09:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Hi.
I looked it up. It says that it's Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.

Is this what you've been diagnosed with?

yes it is. i cannot post links yet but if you search hummingbird ME on google you will get the best site to describe it

If so, my goodness, you certainly do have your hands full now don't you?

yep lol...

And shame on that guy.

indeed.. but it is his loss. i did not want to be a single parent but this kiddie will be very loved that is for sure. he will be missing its first steps etc.. and he can never get that back can he?

Do you have family support? Friends?

not in my direct family no. my birth parents are pretty abusive so i stay far away, but i do have support from my cousins and aunt even tho they are far away. i have friends yes but seeing as i cannot go out v much i tend to live online. i did go out last night tho lol...

Obviously, at this stage of your life, family and friends are what would be important, right?

yes... i have some good supportive friends, some local some miles away, and i have a lot of online support. i help out and am a memeber of a few forums too.

I hope they are there for you.

And the hedgewitch thing?

basically a solitary witch. i am not wiccan tho. i believe in a creator/ god/ goddess and believe all life is sacred therefore am vegan etc. the hedgewitch bit refers to my interest in herbs for healing etc. i grow a lot of my own stuff for pain and healing, but still need to use some meds because it is illegal here to start producing opium for personal use lol. mind you my dr did tell me to start using cannabis for pain lol but i will not do that pregnant.
being a witch , without boring everyone.. means that i believe that i am responsible for my actions and that every action has a reaction. ie karma... therefore treat others as well as you can. help out, give money to the homeless etc..

witchcraft is very misrepresented. " spells " are basicially directed will and prayers... a prayer is a spell in essence. you direct your wishes and ask for something ( healing, help etc ).. a spell is the same. certainly not the rubbish you read about love spells etc. my basic tenet is " harm none " and for me that includes animals

Wow, that's the coolest thing. I've always said (about myself), I'm not religious, but I'm a deeply spiritual person.

that is nice

I must look into paganism. I don't think I'm a pagan. Not sure about being an athiest.

if you believe in a creator/ high power then technically you are not an atheist. labels are not important really. you believe what you believe and it is up to you if you want to label or define it.

But Goddess? Now that's something I can appreciate.

i have always related to " god " as Goddess... since i was v small.

lol
nice to meet you and thanks for your interest
soliloquise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote