Old 12-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soliloquise View Post
nice to meet you and thanks for your interest
Well, I find you rather fascinating. You take what you have been dealt with, AND YOU DEAL WITH IT. Many people don't do that. I mean we all have issues (and brother, do you have your share or what!!).

And you said the following:

I believe that i am responsible for my actions and that every action has a reaction. ie karma... therefore treat others as well as you can. help out, give money to the homeless etc..

Well, this is so interesting I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, agree with this. I live my life like this.

And the growing of stuff. Well, I grow my own sprouts in my kitchen, and I make soups, and put them in my salads. I have not eaten any beef in YEARS!! and recently made the switch from chicken.

Because I'm diabetic, I need to get my protein so I still eat some fish. But for me, if I could be totally vegan, (well, I'm still pursuing that option). I'm older than you are, but I can still learn, and I definitely apply what I learn.

Let me give you some good news about pain. When you have your baby, and that baby looks up at you, and takes his/her little hand and reaches for your finger, well, you will have such a feeling come over you, let me tell you.

Babies, and their love, well they are very healing. Your brain will release endorphins, and you will feel lovely.

I know, I've been there.

So best of luck and keep taking care of yourself.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote