Thread: Wonders #161
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can give ((((((Lara)))))))) a big hug! I'm sorry you can't see your Mother's site anymore... and I'm so sad that your aunt and uncle didn't talk about your parents... a huge part of you is missing and sadly, they didn't understand how overwhelming your loss has been

I wonder if I can say welcome back Marshmallow... I hope your rotten headache is gone!

I wonder if I can tell Doody that one of my sons used to have treatments like Grandoody... I hope he is better real son... little doll boy!

I wonder at how amazing my move went yesterday - 9 trucks and 14 people showed up to help me.... Moving back to a small town is the best thing I have done in years! We were done in a little over an hour... but you should see the chaos in my new place! LOL... whatever, it will be better soon.

I wonder if they will find the 8 missing snowmobilers... sadly, only 3 of them were found yesterday and since then another avalanche fell, it appears these 8 are gone

I, too, wonder about the troubles (war) in our world. I hope and pray that we can all find a way to make a difference this next year.

I wonder who will start the next wonder thread.... it appears the "Wonder Thread Police" is missing in action....

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (12-29-2008), Lara (12-29-2008), mistiis (12-29-2008)