View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 01:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down

Hi, and Thanks................Yes, mostly everything of his is gone, I packed it up and put it outside for someone to pick up. He was out of here that horrible day.

All I know is he is living with a couple he works with. I don't know where. His job is temp (seasonal) so it will be over in Oct.

He has no car, so how he is getting to school, I don't know, nor do I care.
He never had a car, except when I bought him one, and then we got re-ended, and then the truck I co-signed for but he didn't keep up the payments or insurance when we were separated the 1st time and they repo'd it. He doesn't even have a checking account, because he screwed some bank.

I gave him everything! No word of a lie. He used me. Not once, but twice, am I stupid or what? He hasn't kept a real job since we moved here.
He would go in when he pleased and left when he pleased, so his checks were like a part timer, got away with it because he is a temp. On top of that they let him leave early on nights he had class's.

Here are some of the things that also happened:

1. Broke my rear view mirror in MY car.
2. When I asked about a trial separation he said he would smash everything in the house.
3. Took one of my dogs neck and said he would snap it.
4. Put a whole in the island in the kitchen, and a crack in the cabinet, because the dogs knocked over a plant. Yelled at my mom because she didn't hear the dogs do it. We are talking about a small pile of potting soil!
5. Would put me up against a wall or corner.
6. Called me 3 to 4x a day (control factor)

This is all prior to the pool episode. There is more, but you get the picture.

Hugs, Nikko