View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I just want to leave a huge warm heartfelt THANKYOU
to everyone who sent cards and lovely gifts to me over the holidays. Nikki angel freind warrior I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE
JAR AND THE HEAD!!!! lol leave the others wondering what the heck I am talking about. Mistiis can i call you sis mis now??? thanks sis mis!!! I am so touched by all the cards and suprises. Koala the mois twinkie curious heck I am battling a yulk cold and fog head has taken over . I am unable to name each and everyone but you ALL know who you are and I thank each and every one of you kind hearted thoughtful people for remembering me.
i had mail on hold and got lots yesterday after work when mail was delivered. nice to end day with my family here.I am blessed by all of you!!!!
I have pic to share of trip but have not even loaded on my comp yet as i have been working and when i can I will post. oh sweet boss called no cleans today ....I can rest and battle this cold flu thing I have. maybe catch up a little.
thankyou all for touching and warming my heart.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-15-2009), Koala77 (12-30-2008), mistiis (12-30-2008), Nik-key (01-05-2009), Twinkletoes (12-30-2008)