Thread: eye yi yie...
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 06:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Squeeky wheel got oiled. We just rolled in from the gastro and he's doing a scope tomorrow.

He went through all of the causes for symptoms but we won't know till blood work and a peek. He still isn't ruling out the gal bladder (however you spell it.) But he'll wait to do another test on it.

He did suggest other food allergies and maybe a fat absorption problem. He's kinda scratching his head over the height and weight progression on the kid though. Through the roof. He is REALLY big. Tall and big. But he's lost more weight. I think he's lost 15 pounds now.

Insurance is such a joke. sigh. They are such stupid heads.

The blood was bright red and just a little, otherwise he would have been in the ER. He says his throat is really irritated, so yeah. I am sure ya'll know what that is like. Too much acid in a place that acid is not made for.

RICE? My good gosh. That's horrible. How do they eat? What can they eat? I would be beside myself trying to figure that one out.

Cara, as usual, you are the guiding light in my gluten free life. Thank you. I hate bugging docs, but I followed your advice and now my mind will rest easier knowing I don't have to make him wait in pain for another 3 weeks. (Mayo? Heck no. I hadn't even thought about it. Hopefully I never have to consider it.)

mistofviolets: Blood work just got done, and the doc did say something about pancreatitis, so he is looking.

I wouldn't let him eat anything besides rice and bananas yesterday so he didn't ralf his little guts up, but he isn't really happy with me either.

I just keep hoping it will pass and never come back. sigh.
Mrs. Bear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote