View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
I have no idea if this is a miracle or whatever it is.

Dr. Fred (last week) gave him a new prescription for Clobetasol. He has used this product in the past (long long time ago, and it did work but for whatever reason, Alan stopped using it.

Well, with all his infusions, and stress, his psoriasis was flaring up BIG time. All over his body. Never saw such a thing. His ears, between his eyebrows, (places where the sun don't shine). I have no idea why this happens, but happened it did to my husband.

We tried everything. The Vitamin E. the A D & E ointment. Everything.

NOTHING WORKED.

Last week he applies the Clobetasol and in three days it's all gone.

You should see the lesion (or what USED TO BE THE LESION) on his right ankle. This lesion was huge, red, scaly and thick. About 5 inches long and 4 inches wide. It was so bad that when he had the operation and wore a cast over this foot for 4 or so weeks, well you should have seen what came off of this lesion.

Well, I've been looking and it's still gone. He used the Clobetasol for 3 days (starting last week) and that's how long it took for everything to dry up and go away.

Oh there are still little remnants of his psoriasis in places BUT NOTHING LIKE IT WAS BEFORE HE BEGAN this new tube.

I have no idea why this is, BUT I'M HAPPY IT IS.

The lesion is gone from the right leg. Only smooth baby skin remains.

How do you like that??? I still can't get over how fast this cream worked on him.

Maybe his immune system is kicking in???
MelodyL,
My daughter (16) has psoriasis in her scalp and has begun to get it on the rest of her body. Her dermatologist prescribed her clobetasol for her scalp and an ointment for her body. It does work fantastically, the even have a once a week clobetasol shampoo. So I am glad to that you have found success with this drug because I think it works miracles. Keep the faith.
annie
annie63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote