View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone!! Thank you all sooo much for your support!
I am back on track...only had those few little puffs...I DO NOT WANT TO BE A SMOKER!!! I went to the doc's this morning. He had a good listen...never really said what it is but wants xrays and made me promise to do that on the 2nd when they are open...he said that in the meantime we will start a course of treatment..biaxin XL YUCK...I hate it...you have to eat with it and I have no appetite. He got all freaky about my sugar readings...they hve been 12 to 25....that is 216-450 in the US.I know the numbers are high but they get like that if I have any sort of infection. He was saying that I need insulin...the pills that my regular doc gave me are useless for me. SO...now I need to go out on Friday to get my x=rays and he made me promise to see my regular doc early nexy week as well.......I just wnat to get better so that I can adjust to the non smoking life with energy and a positive attitude...right now I am just so blah!! Thank you everyone for all the support! It really does help alot!!

LOVE DORRIE!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-31-2008)