Old 12-31-2008, 05:16 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrie View Post
I am tired of meds!!!!!!!
I am on Biaxin for whatever is wrong with me now.
I decided the the new med is crap and went back to my metformin and glyberide......my #s are far too high and I need to bring them down I feel like ****!
Hubby and the boys are up north at a friends for fireworks to ring in the new year...Saffire and I are hanging at home...I think we will be naughty and order something off of "the baby channel" and snuggle under the blankies...instead of doing any housework!!!!! Hope everyone else is OK...
Dorrie:

Maybe I can help you reduce those numbers. I found out that eating plain yogurt DRAMATICALLY reduces my sugar readings. I mean really really reduces.

As long as I eat a cup of Fage yogurt, I am good to go (and I mean that literally). It has friendly bacteria and it's just plain good for you.

Now I don't know if we've discussed this before, and maybe you don't like the taste of yogurt, but honestly, with those numbers, YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO LIKE IT!!! lol

I love Fage plain. Zero fat. It tastes like sour cream. It took me some while to not make a face when I put it in my mouth. But now I can't imagine not eating it. My body LOVES yogurt.

It loves it so much, I am now bidding on a yogurt maker on ebay.

I'll be making my own homemade yogurt from now on. Buying it is much too expensive and since the people at Cornell are the ones who told me to eat Fage, well, they seem to know their stuff.

Thankfully, I do love it. But at $2.00 a pop, well, I'm glad I can make this in my kitchen.

That, and my sprouts, well, I'm in heaven.

I feel like I'm turning into an Amish Farm Wife.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote