Thread: Hey hey!!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 07:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey hey!!

I just couldnt stay away any longer. I love everyone here soooo much!! Im still having the worst time ever with the darn stuff spreading up into my shoulders and right arm and hand
Makes using the mouse impossible, and typing almost as bad, but life is not the same without being abke to keep with everyone here.

My doc dropped me, but I see another on Dec 5. Im hoping he will get me out of this flare from h#%!, but im not holding my breath. I believe this is the worst I have ever been ever, nd the pain just keeps going and going kinda like the energizer bunny lol. I hope everyone is doing well this holiday season, and I have been keeping everyone in my prayers.

I have been talking to Vic on a regular basis, and have been tryin to cheer him up. He is doin better than he was a couple of months ago, at least I feel that he is anyway. He is the best! I really care about him and what happens to him. He has fell a few times recently, and I can totally relate with where he is coming from. Kepp him and his family in your prayers

I hope everyone has a great holida season, with less pain and lots of warmth in all this cold weather. Love all of ya sooooo much and keeping you all in my thoughts always.

Lotsa love
allen
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote