View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 11:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglady View Post
I have to admitt to losing ALL MY RESOLVE for a healthy body and healthy nutrition. Honestly thought I had concered my eating problems. NOPE, they have hit me in the face, or should I say in the mind, belly, and butt again!

I am back eating totally out of control.

Need to start over and redicate life and mind to eating properly, so that the weight can come off. To get back the old knowing what I am doing, is good and looking better, will be a reward for hard work!

Anyone interested in joining me to start over in the NEW YEAR, to have a new resolve to try again?

Maybe if not wanting to share on the forum, we can e-mail privately or PM here. I am looking for a serious comittment and not looking for a lot of chating fun, or laughing about weight. As for me I am needing a parter or partners to join together and support each other. The more people we have, the nicer for each of us to share our successes.

If you're interested answer here, or on a PM, if you had rather. Share your ideas of what of a serious weight loss thread ought to be please.
HUGS, Gaye/froggie
Hi there Gaye!!! I did not see this thread untill you mentioned it in another one.
Please count me in!! My diabetes is out of control and I need to start to follow a diabetic diet.
I think it would be wonderful to check in with others who are serious aout it. I need to lose for health reaons now...not just bacause I want to look good. I have just quit smoking on Saturday and the last thing I want is to gain a bunch of weight. I am sick right now..some sort of respitory tract infection? I am on my 2nd round of antibiotics...I am hoping to feel better soon and get into some sort of exercise to compliment my weight loss.
Thank you Gaye for reaching out to everyone...we need each other to do this...so I will pop in tomorrow morning and post my weight on this thread as I am comfortable with sharing it here. Hugs

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (01-04-2009), FranksAngel (01-14-2009), froglady (12-31-2008)