View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 11:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Looking forward to it.....I must remember to take my measurements!! I never do and I think that even if the scale is not coming down...my measurements going down will help me hang in there! I am excited!!!
I am thinking of checking out some of Melodys sprouts...she seems to make putting a meal together fun!! That is a big thing for me...I need to keep my lunches and dinners interesting..but not too complicating..or expensive.....breakfasts I usually stick to oatmeal..my blood sugars seem to find it OK.
I am going to get some diet jello.It is sweet and when I have a sweet craving it satisfies me. That is a big word for me..."satisfying". I need to feel satisfied with each meal or else I munch and munch.
I saw Valerie Bertinelli on a commercial stating that this year she woke up and was not thinking about her weight....I would love to not be a slave to my weight loss concerns...to feel good about myself...not feel guilty, self conscious, flustered and all the other negative emotions that go with it...I would love to wake up and genuinely not be thinking about my weight or what I will or will not eat....to not worry about if my belly is hanging over these jeans. She made me realize that I waste alot of emotional space on it...I would mucch rather use the space for something else. I do not want to be typing a post similar to this next year at this time. I repeat "I am not a smoker" and "I do not want to be a smoke" over and over to get thru my smoke cravings...there must be a way to change that over to suit food cravings...a positive affirmation...maybe "I am a healthy eater" or "This is the only body I will ever have so I am choosing to put only healthy things into it" or "I am making changes to my eating behaviours"....notice all the "I ams"....sorry for rambling Gaye. I welcome any ideas that you or anyone else have!

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FranksAngel (01-14-2009), froglady (01-01-2009)