View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 06:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenaFaolan View Post
The hair loss is,unfortunately, an rsd thing. If it's not meds, then it's rsd. I started losing hair, way more than usual right from the get go as well. It's been almost 6 years and I'm amazed I'm not bald yet! LOL I do keep my hair super,super short because I can't take having hair everywhere. I,and many others,have also lost hair on the affected limb. RSD can also go the opposite and make hair grow faster on the limb and nail growth can be affected as well, either growing fast,slow or barely at all.

I don't know about the odor thing but seeing as it just came on like that I think it's most likely the rsd. I've never heard anyone mention this problem before but there might be someone out there who has or is dealing with it.

It's great you've been diagnosed so early and are getting blocks. I will keep you in my thoughts that the blocks will kick it out and get the rsd into remission.

Hugs,

Karen
Well......shoot!! I knew that I could lose hair or grow hair on the affected limb.....I did not know it could affect all my hair growth. It would be much more convenient if it would just fall out on my legs!! No more shaving!!

Ok.....I have pretty short hair as well.....I WAS letting it grow, but I suppose I'll keep it short. I appreciate your response!! I'll be curious to see what others say about the odor thing. My poor hubby is cleaning the litter boxes CONSTANTLY for me already!! My silly cats are litter box dysfunctional......they use it, get out and scratch the floor instead of covering their business!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote