View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Overall, this whole subject does need more .....

DISCUSSION. From all viewpoints! As the sceptre of possible MEDICAL REFORM looms over us? It is necessary to air our concerns about the good and bad of the medical professions, and, the attempts by alternative medicines to be accepted as legitimate. I do believe that IF we air it here? It might just be read! Trust me on this!
Folks such as Tony can certainly chime in regarding the 'delights' he has had to experience in the UK under a standardized system. What concerns me most, is that there are many who need key testing and help, but...cannot get it because they are not as fortunate as so many here who have insurance[es] that cover their multiple issues. They are literally doomed to SUFFER! and I have seen little indications by others to help these good people. Honestly, DO YOU want to pay their bills? Tell me true, Tammy!
I will look up and post the new incoming President's agenda and schedule of town meetings as I find them. I do know I've become involved in one group and have to get busy on a synopsis of a series of key questions....
If YOu don't ask, and don't contribute, you can't complain. Long term participation now is key to getting your own concerns on 'the list'!
I would like to think I am being proactive? But, having worked for that Gummint- I am not sure it will have an impact on ME in my lifetime.....At least, I'm getting my 2 cents worth in. Nuff said. - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote