View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 09:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I know how you feel........sigh

My hubby has been great too! We are the lucky ones, cuz' a lot of spouses aren't quite so supportive - though some days he wants me to be my "old self" and it ain't happening for now!

Don't worry - think of it this way - if he was ill, you wouldn't leave, right? Before I was sick, my hubby had some health issues and I took care of him - now it's just the other way around.........

It' does sound like you really need medical attention for the fallling, though. You don't want to have a crisis - they suck!!!!!!!

Hang in there! I hope you feel better really soon!!!!

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket001 View Post
I haven't really told my family all the problems that I have been having...also, I haven't told work much either....My husband is very supportive and helps out so much. He cooks when I am really tired..He even hired a service to come and clean our house once a week..with 4 kids..it is really tough to do it all....He has been awesome...but I am soooso afraid if I continue to be "sick"..it will get old and he might resent all the stuff he is having to do....I try my best to hide my symptoms...but it is so hard to hide the bruises from falling.......and...the slurred speech has really raised some eyebrows lately....I am going to have to tell them eventually...
"Thanks for this!" says:
cricket001 (01-04-2009)