Thread: Cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 10:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbelsnap View Post
Antonina~ The nausea and dizziness did go away after about a week or 2. My prob with cymbalta is that I have massive amounts of hair loss in the shower everyday. I feel like I am going bald. I have a lot of hair but when you rinse and get about 5 each time you wash your hair you tend to either want to stop taking it or not wash your hair. Now I will tell you the combination of the neurotin and my pain meds is wonderful. With the neurotin, instead of taking 4 to 6 pills 30mg of Roxicodone a day, I ususally only have to take 2 to 4. Pills are pills no matter how you slice it and I hate taking them. Good luck to you and we are always here to talk and listen when you need. Gentle hugs to you and everyone else.
OMG! My hair has gone from bushy to seriously thinning ever since menopause (many moons ago) so the last thing I would want to take is something which worsens it. Thanks for the info. I'll bet the rx insert would omit that particular unpleasant side effect. Yikes!!

I took neurontin for about a year and as I mentioned, it did little for me. Does the Roxicodone have any brain fog connected with it?

Last edited by antonina; 01-01-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: new info
antonina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (01-02-2009), warbelsnap (01-01-2009)