View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
I too, am extremely sensitive to odours! It really frustrates me as sometimes I can't spray perfume that much because it will make my pain go up and when my mum has been cleaning up, I can smell the polish that she uses and it takes my pain levels up!! I spoke to my PM Doctor about it and he said it is a common symptom of RSD, although it isn't listed on any medical articles for some reason?!?!

I have heard from many people that say they experience hair loss with RSD. I am the total oposit however, my hair just wont stop growing which is soo annoying!!!

I hope and pray that the nerve block today will help you and reduce your pain levels. Please keep us all updated and I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of these symptoms ((hugs))!
Thanks so much for your response! I just hope ALL my hair doesn't fall out. I AM quite nervous about my nerve block this morning (one hour till I have to leave). I am so thirsty (nothing to drink for 6 hours before) and my head hurts. I will let everyone know how it goes when I'm able.

It would be WONDERFUL if this "cured" me.....but I'm not holding my breath.....especially after I typed in "sympathetic nerve blocks" into the search on this forum last night and read other people's experiences. NO ONE said they worked for long (a few hours, weeks, or months at best), most people said the did nothing or that they had to have a bunch of them, and some people said their symptoms spread as a result. THAT is my biggest concern. I am already anxious about this and can't take anything for the anxiety. I hope they give me some good stuff in my IV!!!

Thanks for your response!! Take care!!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (01-02-2009)