View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Doody likes bad boys too...hence, Doody now lives alone with no men, ROFL!

Me loves Sawyer too, but Sayid makes me drool everytime I see him! Rrrrruffff!

I watched it all from the beginning. The Lost sites on the internet are amazing. People playing along with the series and all the clues and whatnot, trying to figure out all the hidden symbols and meanings.

And, it'll be on Jan 14 as well with recaps...

Quote:
ABC to Repeat Season Four Finale on January 14, 2009
In preparation for Lost's Season Five Premiere on January 21, 2009, ABC will repeat the three-hour, three-part finale of Season Four a week before the premiere, on January 14, 2009, at 8-11pm ET. Per the official press release:

The survivors and the freighter people face off against each other, as the Oceanic Six find themselves closer than ever to rescue, on the three-part conclusion of "Lost," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Part 1" was written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Stephen Williams.

"Parts 2 & 3" were written by Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindelof and directed by Jack Bender.

For those keeping track, that's two consecutive Wednesdays of nothing but Lost on ABC's primetime block. January 14, 2009 will be a repeat of the Season Four Finale, while January 21, 2009 will kick off with an hour-long recap, followed by the first two episodes of Season Five.
(7:10 AM)

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (01-02-2009)