View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

that's interesting to see everyone's feedback...

i have windows xp with service pack 3… my actual browser is internet explorer

2 weeks ago, i had downloaded firefox (3.0.4.) (french version ) but i found that the brightness was really bothering me too much… it was kind of very slightly glittering… i had both browsers opened on the same webpage to compare...

when i realized that it was not the last version available… which is 3.0.5., i uninstalled it… i’m planning to install the newest version this weekend…

i must say that i’m very photosensitive (i have epilepsy petit mal) and can’t look at a regular screen (computer or tv) unless it’s LCD !

we have to keep IE, as some sites will only work it it, like the miscoroft updates... from what i understood on another forum… i'm still learning... and i'm glad to hear some good comments on firefox...

i’ll report after installing… and using it a bit… i'll check if we have a thread specifically on firefox... not to stain this chrome thread with firefox hair !

i wish you all have a wonderful 2009... keeping in mind that when having fun with our computers it releases endorphins… our natural morphine… without any other side effects… than addiction !!

Google Chrome Browser-128750099494254016-jpg
Canadensis

Monday, Feb. 9: FULL MOON - Tuesday, Feb. 24: New Moon - Tuesday, March 10: FULL MOON

DAILY CHALLENGES: MOBILITY ISSUES, EDS, DISCAL HERNIAS, SCOLIOSIS, SCIATICA, SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS, CHRONIC PAIN, E PETIT-MAL, TBI, TINNITUS, HEADACHES, MIGRAINES, TN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, PTSD, FM, CFS, BRONCHO-ASTHMA, MENOPAUSE, HYPOTHYROIDISM, HYPOGLYCEMIA, PREDIABETES, IBS, DAIRY & GLUTEN SENSITIVE, MULTIPLE ALLERGIES INCL. FOODS, MCS…
LavandulaCanadensis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote