View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default questions-restless leg and detoxing on your own

Can u please answer some questions for me? I have been on fentanyl, actiq (took myself off about 15 months ago after being on huge amounts-worked great on arthritis, neck pain, stomache and other issues)but they put me on oxycodone and the others which I can't stand. The oxycodone does work on the leg pain. This leg pain is new to me. I am trying to detox myself off oxycodone myself. In 8 days I have weaned from 45mg every 3 hours to 15 mg but my legs are killing me! I don't have pins and needles feeling. They just hurt all the way down and I have to stretch them straight out and it goes on for over 10 hours! It is new. It did start a few months ago before I started weaning off the oxy, Is this restless leg syndrome? I agree about the Dr.s' Long story but I am filing complaints on 2 myself. Mentally I am so done with these damn opiods-they change your personality and ruin your life but after 11 days of weaning down I am exhausted and hurting so badly. Any advice on how to get from 15mg every 3hours to the end of this hell?
Yerdua is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote