View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Too bad that I live in a neighborhood where I'm probably one of the youngest people living here. (I'm almost 40) I'm the one the next door neighbors call when their printer tells them that they're running out of ink.

I'm hoping that my boyfriend will be online tonight, or that he'll call me sometime during the day, because he is a genius when it comes to putting stuff together like this. He'd be able to tell me how to do this.

At least I'm getting to play with the new iPod compatible radio (with remote control) that I got myself yesterday as a late xmas present for myself. The remote even controls the radio settings and not just the iPod. Yay!

I just wish I didnt have an infection in my toe that I had the nail removed from last week. I think that might be what's causing the bad case of MS stupids.

I just picked up antibiotics, new gauze and some fancy Rx burn cream (I've used this stuff before for an actual burn. It's great!) to use to get rid of whatever ickyness that's in my toe.

I dont think it's a serious infection yet, just enough to make me feel icky...altho the icky feeling could be whatever pestilence (chest cold) that my mother has brought into the house. I dont have a chest cold yet, but there is a weird tickle in my chest that seems a bit ominous.

I'm apparently not in for a good week or three healthwise. I can just tell. It's time for the after-Christmas creeping crud. I think I'm going to go schmear burn cream on my toe now.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote