View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Don't lose hope?

Go and read the sticky's/ important links...then click on any blue links and see if you can find things that are relevant. You mite be surprised?
I kind of hope and yet don't hope that the spinal results show signs of immune-ness. Why? Because treatment options are very limited and often require either an expensive long-term commitment or interesting [?] side effects.
I understand because I'd had a severe pneumonia in '02, then started PN in '03 and have had an immune PN since then...it was diagnosed in '04. Then treated, and still am. I was lucky?
It does sound tho, that your docs are really trying to get and be on top of it. Tho how they mite treat it is dependent upon their medical biases [training-indoctrinations] and your insurances. Sad but true facts of life these days. BUT, ANYTHING that gives any relief without drastic side effects? THAT is well worth it!
Read Learn Ask questions! Nothing is too silly to ask! Sometimes it's the silly things that are the keys. Hang in there, there are many here who understand! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote