View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Well today we got back from our saturday outting and Jack was looking for a fight, and he got it. The worst we've had here in the new place. I yelled because I was so angry with him and he would not let up and stop pushing. He'd flung his Wendy's chili across the room onto the floor and I was enraged over that...I will not be buying him a lunch from our outings again, of which there are 3 more until I am moving out and moving in with my mom and step dad.

I hate that he's changed and become so hard to live with. There was a lot going on while Jackie was in the shower, and when he came out I wanted to STOP arguing but Jack just cannot shut up so i walked out. I am so fed up, I just can't stay here any longer. I had the phone in my hand to call mom, to come get me, but I didn't dial her number until later when I called to tell her one month, that's all I'm giving him. He better get a job and get his life together on his own. I have fed and clothed this man for the better part of Jackie's life out of our pathetic combined incomes and he's about as grateful as a stone.

He said, "I think I'm gonna like being single again..." the big JERK. Don't wupte me because I am gonna edit this out tomorrow.