View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The arm is a bit better. I got a cortisone shot on the 30th. The shot site was not in the shoulder joint but in the back side probably about 2 inches down from the top of my shoulder. Pain level decreased to about a 6 from suicidal! I still can't move my arm much, but the pain is tolerable and I don't have to wear the sling unless I want to. I have worn when I feel like I need to stop myself from over doing! Thumb and forefinger are still numb and numbness up my forearm. But that's from the C3/4 pinched nerve.

I just posted on the baffled by pain thread in MS about tests this week.

As far as the floats, I really don't know what went on, but I am sure I will get a full report when I go to the shop on Monday. I was pretty busy with the wedding and just got home and am very tired.

The wedding was great. The flowers turned out beautiful. I am so happy I had the help of a very good friend! And no I don't have any pictures! As soon as I do, I will put them in my profile! Duh forgot to take any pictures! This was the first wedding I've done by myself!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (01-04-2009), SallyC (01-03-2009), Taffy (01-03-2009), weegot5kiz (01-03-2009)