View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 10:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If you get the medium one, they're just over $25 and for orders over $25 you get free supersaver shipping--you just have to remember to change your shipping option on checkout. I think it's always free supersaver shipping for over $25 at Amazon. Not too shabby--and you can combine new items for that, you just can't get used things to count toward free supersaver shipping.

I will let you know how it works out. Maybe I'll do one of those "before" pics and "after" pics too so you can see how much hair comes out of him.

And Brain, I've never even seen Dora but now you have me curious (and I don't mean our lovely Monkey icon moderator type at NT!). But Swiper got his name because he swiped at things when he was little. He still does. He says "Oh man" quite a bit. Like, "Oh man.... why'd you move me out of the bathroom sink?" and "Oh man.... won't you give me some more dog food?" and "Oh man.... do I get one of those dog treats too?" or "Oh man.... how come HE (the dog) gets to go outside and I don't?" or "Oh man....it's about TIME you let me out of the basement!"

braingonebad (01-06-2009), Doody (01-04-2009), ewizabeth (01-03-2009)