Thread: Cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 04:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
((Atonina)) I just use the Nioxin shampoo and conditioner, though they do have other heavy duty products for the scalp. My son-in-law used it when he had a bad bout with alopecia a few years ago and it helped him as well. If you want to look at this link, what I use are the Shampoo and Scalp Therapy. The scalp therapy also is wonderful on any area of your skin. There is also a Product Locator tab here. If you type in your zip code, you can find stores that sell it. http://nioxin.com/en/products/scalp-...em-1?xPos=10.5

My best story though is one of my best friends. Years ago I gave her a 'travel-pack' of Nioxin to try. Her hair was very thin and fine. Since then, she has never used another product! At salons sometimes you get lucky and can find a set of the shampoo and conditioner in a package for sale, in big bottles. It's not cheap. But it also takes very little to use!

((Sabimax)) BOY HOWDY on the stiffness! What you said describes me many mornings! Like a 99 year old woman. Once I get to work and get around for a bit, the stiffness starts to wear off. I do think that the Cymbalta helped me, but again...it wasn't for me in terms of depression. There have also been reports of 'suicidal' thinking while on it..I was one of those, but then...a lot of ADs warn about that. Plus at the time I was taking Ambien and that could have been the villain in my 'suicidal ideology'.

Often I also wake up with stiff and sore feet. Weird.
Doody,
I'm psyched!! I'm going to buy Nioxin and will report back. It certainly can't hurt since whatever I'm doing ain't working. Thank you for the info.
antonina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (01-05-2009), warbelsnap (01-04-2009)