View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

((Junie)) You have certainly been through a traumatic time, and without fully knowing the details I say...shame on your sisters.

Just please, do not sit by a bottle of pills again and beg your arsehole of a husband to shoot you! That will not do.

It is hard to read posts with no breaks, sorry about bringing this up! When people do that, I find it really difficult to get through.

So forgive me if I didn't catch it, but are you going to counseling with anyone? Is there an agency where you can see a therapist on a sliding fee scale? We have one here that I used for years. When my therapist moved and started her own business though, I went with her. A good and kind therapist is worth the effort.

I wish I had magic words of help, but I wouldn't know what to do with a family that didn't want to help either, especially after all the help you've given out.

I also wish there were a way to get out in your own place and get away from that sorry excuse of a human being that you live with. He isn't worth the space that he takes up on this earth.

Keep talking, and talk to your higher powers and pray like crazy. Baby yourself, take good care of yourself. Maybe an answer will come forth.

We all care very much.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (01-04-2009), Burntmarshmallow (01-04-2009)