View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default How Would You Handle This?

My half sis whom I've never met has been uspetting me big time lately. I suspect that the uspetting events have been snowballing until it seems so big to me now that I just want to scream.

First off when I told my sis I had planned on getting her Photo Shop Elements for Christmas but was waiting for the right price she said she's seen them 3,000 away from me by her selling for $20 cheaper than by me. I told her I would send her the money for her to get it then. Well, that was around Thanksgiving time and she has not gotten it yet. She keeps telling me that she can't find it anywhere. I sent her a check for $80 so that was something big on my part to do.

Then I get a ceramic tree from her that she made but the light won't stay on and she knew this before she sent it to me. I didn't tell her how disappointed I was that she would think of sending me a gift that was not working and knowing it didn't work. She had no idea how to fix it but told me I could get someone to fix it.

Then yesrterday my sis asked me what planet I was on when I told her it must be nice that her husband will be going shopping with her. I did not derserve that comment from my sis and I have not called her back. Today I emailed her with a link to Amazon that has the Photo Shop Elements on sale for $60 which is $20 cheaper than the money I sent to her. I bet she still won't get it as I don't believe her when she said she couldn't find it and that's why she hasn't bought it. She is playing me for a fool and I don't like it. I also told her in the email that when she is in a better mood and can talk to me without insulting me then to let me know.

My sis is usually not verbally abusive to me and I want to nip it in the bud before she thinks she can talk to me like that all the time. I fought too hard to get away from those type of put downs. How would you handle it? I never told her in the email I sent to her today how disappointed I was that she didn't buy the software or elaborate on it in any other way. I want to though. I want to tell her if she's not going to buy the software to send me all but $20 back to me because the only reason why I sent her so much money was to get the software.

Barbara