View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Doubtful, highly doubtful!!!!

Hey there! You are always so positive that I simply cannot imagine you any other way!

I know you have always been so kind to me - even when I whine and moan, so I know you have a heart of gold!

It is so hard trying to get used to not being as mobile, but we do what we have to ,right?

I just do not want to end up a bitter shell of my former self.....you know those people that are just miserable all the time? I refuse to be one of those!

You do have a great family! I hope and pray mine grows up real soon! I have always put family first and love them with all of my heart, but they irritate the crap out of me!!!!

Take care and have a GREAT trip!!!!!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
He he he, Erin you only see a certain part of my, believe me I can be a miserable so and so sometimes.

I guess everyone was use to me being so independant, living on my own(I was 30 when diagnosed) I did everything for myself, I use to service my car even, ride horses, work full days in stinking heat etc etc, to a blithering mess who couldn't even take 2 steps on her own. I think I just have a really caring loving family, and I reall truly appreciate every one of them!!