View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey there!

Hi Cricket!

I do know that certain antibiotics can really mess us up, so my GP is really careful with those.......

As for the sleeping pills, I haven't taken one in a while, but I do take xanax and my neuro approves.

Right now I'm taking approx. 20 pills (including pain meds for my abcesses) and all of my docs approve......

Hope this helps a bit! Hopefully Missy will get on here and let you know - she has been dealing with MG for a while now and really knows her stuff!

How are you feeling? Any better? i'd love to hear from you when you have time!!!!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket001 View Post
My family doc just recently put me on celexa 20 mg. I like it so far..been on it about 3 months. It does mellow me out and I am not so anxious anymore...

I have heard that in MG gravis patients--that we have to be careful with some drugs because of how we absorb some meds??? Like wine...can affect us funny??? I take ambien at night when I can't sleep...has anyone else taken this and have MG..is this ok?? My family doc also gave me this...but my neuro has never mentioned anything about the other meds that I take....

I see him (my neuro) wednesday!! I so am ready to get to feeling better!!