View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:36 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Mari. I also think that my sister has already spent the money. I cound not find December's bank statement but I do believe she's cashed it already. I sent her the check the beginning of November according to the check register. I had mistakenly thought I sent it around Thanksgiving but found out it was much sooner than that. What bothers me about thinking she's already spent the money is that i doubt seriously it went to good use. My sister and her family have to have all the latest techenlogy things. She gets a new more expensive digital camera every year. All her kids have cell phones and other technology gadgets. As far as material things she has much more than I because I have a fixed income and she does not. This is why it angers me that she would spend the money on something else when she's not needy and that I sacrificed and did without to give her something she had expressed interest in having. I'm going to take your advice and leave her alone for the time being until I can learn to live with it.

It also brings to mind when I was a little kid and my mom gave me milk money to take to school. I didn't do what my mom gave me the money for and spent it on candy instead of milk. Boy was my mom mad when she found out. I never did such a thing ever again like that.

Barbara