View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Not that this helps but I get that often---My right knee--

Using my before as my guide---Many treadmills are not ergonomically correct---They just do not work well with the body and it becomes a very unnatural process----I used to do about 10 miles per day on them----At the gym---And had to find the one that did not cause me pain----this was my before this stuff---

Also if you had it on any incline that could cause that----I used to get it often---But for my job--I had to be able to run miles up hills--we are talking steep hills----So I do know the incline even slight could cause that--

OK--now the last one---The wrong or worn out correct shoe----Even the proper shoes have a certain time-or mileage that they are good for---The wrong shoe--Is just H-ll..And will cause pain at sometime---

Now good ole me always get right knee pain------

Hopefully yours was something that can be easily fixed---If it persists and you want to keep working out---The machine that slides back and forth like a skiing or skating motion my be OK---

Hoping for you..

Winston Churchill
PJAMES is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
yeahbut (01-05-2009)