View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey Junie!

Hey there! I'm so sorry you are having to go through this......It just frustrates the heck out of me.....

People can be so thoughtless sometimes.....especially when they have always counted on you to take care of them........

Hang in there and I'd love to hear from you soon!!!!

ERin
'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junie View Post
I know I don't have the same condition but I could have written the rest...I lock normal on outside except for the curve in my back that my son now calls me Mrs C and it hurts my feelings! I could maybe live for another 40 years but my condition is progressive and I will no doubt end up in a WC and I can't lift over 15 lbs, can't even open a bottle of pop.

A few months ago with my dead bowel I really thought I had colon cancer and finally my family started paying attention to me for first time in years and I had the colonoscopy and it was ruled out and confirmed it was just part of my condition and suddenly back to no one cares so I was actually sad I did not have colon cancer, how sick is that?

My Dr said to buy a book called " But you don't look Sick". I too was family caregiver and now that I am useless have been kicked to the curb. I don't know who I am anymore, just that I am now an orphan!

Sorry for butting in!