View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

dont include me in this hero stuff jaye. heros dont have to scream because they know what words must be used to be understood. heros dont cry, build mountains around themselves or continually search for purpose. heros dont need to be rescued. they know how to play the cards they have been dealt. they know what must be done and what strategies to use when in peril. instead of running around in circles, heros walk through battlefields with cautious steps. they dont look at life through colored glasses or wait for a dream to happen. heros know the reality of their situation and they own up to their part in it. they find peace in what they have and learn how important forgiveness is. they arent blind to others needs nor do they learn from hindsight. they see everything stark and can focus on the "now". heros appreciate what should be appreciated and forge forward. their march uses legs held by resolute strengh instead of crawling through the dirt. heros dont acknowledge terms like "PTSD". they instead are "survivors". heros dont flee an unresolved situation. they put on their armor and fight.

dont put me in that catagory.. please