View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

"i couldnt live another month like i was."

I can totally relate. It's no wonder they refer to this as the suicide headache. You just wish you could die so it would stop hurting. I have now had this same headache for TEN months and counting. I bounce between ignoring it (which is my best coping mechanism) and feeling utter despair that I am ever going to find a way to make it liveable or stop altogether. Like I said, the last discussion about the ONS was so depressing that I just came away feeling like the whole thing was hopeless.

So..I see my Gp tomorrow about the hives. We'll see what she can do about it. Last night I had such a wicked headache I took 3 morphine pills, an anti nausea pill and a sleeping pill. I lay awake most of the night. At midnight I got up and got some digestive biscuits just to put something in my stomach since I had skipped dinner. If there wasn't such bad snow and road conditions here, I would have gone to the hospital last night...not that I think they would have been able to do much for me, other than keep me waiting for hours to be seen...

I trudge on...
prairiegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote