Thread: Film
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up I was tested...

Hi Roz,
Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I was tested for Lyme and the test results are just not conclusive. Everyone might want to read Lab 257. Lyme was created for germ warfare, migration of animals from Plum Island (find that one on a map) was not predicted and resulted in a spread to Lyme Connecticut and ...... . If the CDC were to recognize everyone that had Lyme, well.....now just who would be responsible for all those affected and afflicted. Guess, the government......yeah right!! OK Roz you got me going. The Lyme test only test for antibodies and were out of pocket expenses for me. I wish I could scan and attach my results. Here's a disclaimer on my test and I quote. " Diagnosis should not be based on laboratory tests alone. Results should be interpreted in conjuction with clinical symptoms and patient history." There are no conclusive negatives here. In my opinion and the opinion of many others, a true way to find out if you have Lyme disease is to have your blood examined under a "dark field microscope" then you could see the spirokeets.
I recommend Lab 257 and keeping an open mind. Oh, the treatment for Lyme...You guessed it HBOT and antibiotics. The oxygen under pressure kill parasites at 2.4 ata and we ALL have parasites. I lived in Alaska for five years, and Colorado for many more, climbing mountains and exposed to tick bites. A bite is not the only way to contact Lyme. Other suggestions...milk, food and physical contact. I think if we only knew ...again read Lab 257, things could change. I have been ill for 20 years and with NO resolve. HBOT helps me greatly improve my life. Thanks again Roz.... Oh, I do have the conference on Lyme on my laptop. Also you must really get a Lyme literate doctor for this!
Diana

Last edited by DianaA; 01-05-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buckwheat (01-08-2009)