View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 08:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Lynlee!! Long time no chat *smiles*. My pyschoneurlogist (sp?) suggested ritalin since I too get sooooo tired during the day and I have problems focusing on things throughout the day....but told me to talk with my neurologist which I did. My neurologist was totally against me using it. So I didn't. Still tired throughout the day and still having headaches....

As you can read it's the end of the day here and I'm tired, spelling not so good ):

I don't want to be taking anything that could possibly make my headaches any worse than they are....yuk!

So as we tell each other on this wonderful network (my lifesaver)....listen to your body and you'll know if what the "doctors" are saying is great is it really great for you....

I've tried a number of different meds that my doctor as prescribed...I give them 1 month and if I have any problems, issues etc. I stop taking them and tell the doctor of course.

So far none have worked as he thought. Right now I'm on a antidepresent that is supposed to help with my headaches, lack of sleeping....I've been on them for about 3 weeks. So far the headaches are better, still not sleeping though I'm really tired when I go to bed....so I'll give them another week to see if they are worth the effort of taking them *smiles*.

Chat later....hope you feel better.

Kay
melek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote