View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for everyones response and suggestions, they are very apprecited.

Well, I got up this morning all ready to conquer the insurance prescription deliema and set them straight! I then had my cup of coffee and after 1 hour on hold for the pharmacy div of the insurance co - and STILL listening to that elevator music with the annoying lady stating every 3 minutes or so "we will be with you very shortly" - my phone battery had died and I came back to earth, pinned my insurance card to my bulletin board and threw my son's darts at it. I did feel better! Who needs Cymbalta if you have darts?
I then called them back on my other phone and I got customer service again and they stated the pharmacy division were a "little back logged" this morning. Duh, you think? I tried to tell the Customer Service my plea of help - but they could not help me - I had to talk to the pharmacy dept. So what is the terminolgy "customer service" for? Sorry - I am just a little heated still! I ended up calling my pain management dr and got the receptionist who whole heartedly took my plea and stated the nurse would call me back today. Yes you are right - they did not call me back today. I do understand that they get backlogged. At least she seemed to know what I was saying and more or less made the statement the dr needed to fill out the form stating I really needed these prescriptions. I guess the insurance company thinks we like taking these pills just for the heck of it - huh? Again- I apologize for the sarcastic remarks and this is so long. Its just that I was starting to be able to sleep a little bit. I have tried Trazadone and had a reaction to it, as well as Lexapro and Celexa. As for the Lyrica - I cant take Neurotin but I know there are older types out there. Guess I have to wait for my pain mg dr tomorrow to get hold of me. In the meantime, hubby took the darts away from me. Hehe.

Lindkaye
lindkaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote