View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jaye- That is great that you can sing some solos. I sing at church also, but I can't sing as well as I used to. The ENT doctor found that I have a tremor on my larynx. For a while I could barely sing at all. LSVT helped me to be able to sing again, but my voice isn't very good. I need to do my LSVT exercises more.

I have been keeping up with my shoulder exercises. My shoulders get very stiff if I don't. I also started doing other exercises that I learned in PT including pelvic floor exercises and they have really helped a lot. Any women having sexual difficulties- I am surprised how much the exercises have helped. Here is a link to some exercises, although there were more that I learned in PT. http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/bo...erpt.asp?id=63

I am still tired from all my guests over the holidays. I kept yawning while giving lessons yesterday, but I can't sleep for a long time at once. Here I am at 4 am on the computer. I wake up to go to the bathroom and when I lay back down I start to think of things I need to do and people I need to e-mail. Then my tremor starts, so I get up. It will probably take a week of extra naps to get back to normal.