Old 01-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
OK thinking about starting the D chiro..any suggestions on the brand?

Also I see you talking about the Curcugel. I think that has fishoil in it. Since I take Lovaza I would rather not add any more fishoil in. Any suggestions on a different brand of curcumin?

THanks
Shelley
No, there is no fish oil in the Curcu-gel. I just stated that I was taking it with my fish oil to improve absorption.
Maybe I confused you?

this is the vehicle to enhance absorption:
Quote:
Other Ingredients:
Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, high PC lecithin, hydroxylated lecithin, purified water and yellow beeswax. Contains soy.

Free of milk and milk by-products, egg and egg by-products, fish and fish by-products, shell fish, tree nuts, wheat and wheat by-products, peanuts and peanut by-product, artificial colors and preservatives.
Lecithin is a good source for choline, BTW.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote