View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
I have had an epidural before and I too got back pain afterwards. I still have pain in the lower back area and after speaking to my, Pain MAnagement Doctor, he said I could have something called 'Remembered Pain' which is where the nerves can still remember how it felt whilst having the epidural. When my mum had me, she had an epidural also and has the same type of pain as me. My doctor said it's quite a common complaint after epidural etc. I hope you feel better soon and I'm keeping you in my thoughts.
Thank you, hon!! I actually DO feel better today (emotionally and physically). My back isn't twinging like it was......just in time for my second injection tomorrow!! I've had some nasty headaches, but I've always had those so it's nothing new. I'll mention it all to him tomorrow but I feel certain you were all right and that it's nothing to be concerned about. I DO think the injection has helped.....a little......I'm curious to see how I do after this second one!! I'll take baby steps on my way to recovery or mobility if I need to!!!

I'm sorry I never wrote you back after your last reply to me. I meant to, got really tired the other night, and then fell apart yesterday and wasn't in the position to talk to anyone. You are such a sweetie and I appreciate all your input on this forum!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote