View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I often thought if i did good i would get good back...and its true...

but its what we define as good that is the question.?

If anything we do is done as an investment awaiting a future return for that good deed... it never gets repaid.

If we do A good deed that is not spontaneous, or it is done to massage one's ego or impress others......it never gets repaid

if you go about life aiming to hurt no one, & being decent and respectful of others...it doesn't always come back to you either.

But when your on the floor...screaming for your maker.. to save you or take you...the books balance up [ someone appears, someone phones or someone talks to you when you need it most, things happen to lighten your load]

how many times has a stranger acknowledged you, just at that time your mind is trying to convince you no one gives a XXXX

how many times does a song get played on the radio just when you need to hear it. [or that it allows for the flood gates to open ,,,and to release those tears, that help heal your soul]

WAITING FOR OTHERS TO RESCUE YOU BACK CAN BE A LONG ARDUOUS PROCESS.

Therefore rescue yourself.........................

continue to be kind, considerate and helpful to others..continue to aim higher in what you do for others.... without thanks or praise....................

AND IF WE ALL DO IT,, THE WORLD WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-07-2009), Alffe (01-06-2009), barbo (01-07-2009), Curious (01-06-2009), doxiemama (01-08-2009), FeelinGoofy (01-07-2009), Koala77 (01-08-2009), mistiis (01-06-2009), Nik-key (01-07-2009)