Thread: Tue afternoon
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 11:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

MrsQ I am sorry to hear about this Dr. But Billie is right. You seem to be going through depression and I know how that is. Others here do too. Billie is also right about finding another Dr. They are out there. Remember.....they work for you! Look until you are satisfied.

Billie I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I think these winter months are going to be rough. I have been having a time with my left shoulder. It kept me up a couple of nights. Never been that bad before.

Jan, how are you doing? I know you have been through some rough spots too. You are such a dear lady and I hope you are smiling today.

I have been packing what I have boxes for. My sister called to let me know she got rearended yesterday and has whiplash. Bless her heart. She was a passenger in a car wreck a few years back and it messed her neck up then so she is in alot of pain right now. She runs my brothers Pizza place in NE Florida and never misses work. So I know she is hurting when she doesn't go to work. I told her I will go up and help where I can but she said she has it covered right now. So this may speed my move there if she doesn't get better in a few days.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm with the snow heading to some of you.

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote