View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 12:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome home Lynn!!

Jan I think you know that you bring smiles to everyone here! Sometimes a few or maybe a little at times but always a sense of humor from you! You keep our days bright here when we have lost ourselves. So bring it on!!! I love it! And need it when I feel . You are truely an amazing spirit!! Love ya for all you do!

Nancy you said it all. I do hope things get better on the homefront for you. I am battling the territory myself so I know how disheartening it can be. I hope your MRI's give you some answers. Maybe then whatever it is can be treated. I have been trying a chiropractor but he even said it won't help long term. Once I get to that place where I am feeling better and reach that peak it will all start downhill again and then the depression starts. He said for people like me it is just a vicious circle. Not what I wanted to hear but I know he is oh so right! So I am learning on some days to accept it. Others......well I get mad and depressed because of it. But life goes on pain and all doesn't it? Just hope for better days when we can.

Take care everyone.

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote