View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Please see my "bio" on the introductions page

I need not say anything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenaFaolan View Post
I totally agree! I know I was a strong person before this crud came into my life but I KNOW I'm stronger now. I dealt with the death of 3 different people in my first year with rsd. I didn't know them personally, in real life, just online. I met them in a couple of rsd groups I was in back then. I came to know them well enough though and cried my heart out. 2 of the 3 chose to say goodbye on their own terms because they had just had enough. We lost a great member on this board not so long ago due to illness. Yup.....life is very precious and we must know, really know life is too short so don't let anything keep you from having hope and most of all from just living. *so ends Karen's life lesson of the day*

Let your girl's success carry over into you striving to get what you deserve no matter what, even if that means firing a lawyer who only cares about $$$$$ and not you. That particular thing is the way I look at doc's too but that's another rant. LOL

Hugs,

Karen

"Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is revealed." (1st Peter 4:12-13)
fishnchef is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote