View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well I'm still alive! He used enough local anesthetic he could have done brain surgery and I never would have known. Afterwards he put this stupid rubber type packing over it to protect everything while it heals. It's kind of like we all did when we were kids. After all the flavor is out of your bubble gum you make your bubble gum as long as you can make it and put it up on your gum to see how far it can stretch. So I now have this rubber dressing on my gum on the roof of my mouth and by my cheek. He ordered Motrin 800 mg or Lortab 7.5 for pain. I tried the Motrin first but it's not going to work.

I did enjoy the cheese soup but I usually use it to dip my tostitos in. So no tostitos I had to eat those as little tiny pieces. I have an appointment next Tuesday to take this rubber thing out and see how it looks.

It could have been a lot worse. When he first saw me in the fall he told me that the whole thing might be rotten and he would have to remove it all and put in a cadaver bone graft!!!!!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (01-07-2009), braingonebad (01-07-2009), NurseNancy (01-08-2009)